Friday 4 September 2015

Stay Tuned! Cape and Cowl will be Returning September 16th!

Stay Tuned! Cape and Cowl will be Returning September 16th!


Yo Dudes,

Sorry for the lack of updates on the page these past couple of weeks, I know there has been a bunch of super cool superhero news and the fact that's it's not on the site breaks my heart! I'll be honest; recently it's been a pretty busy time for me, I run this blog in my spare time as well as holding down a full time job, one that has just been super-energy draining these last couple of months, I even got sick and believe me when I say I NEVER get sick. On top of all that I'm moving house right now and that's kind of a big deal right? Plus it's way more stressful than I thought it would be. The good news is that there is light at the end of the tunnel and it starts today! I'm taking a much needed vacation and heading to New York for two weeks with my girlfriend, we're gonna see the sites and eat a bunch of crap so that will do me the world of good.

This site is my passion and I hate not being on top of all the latest goings-on in the superhero universes but i will be back with my buddy Steve on September 16th! Thank you for all the private messages, I'm touched to have amassed such a passionate following and I'm sorry I haven't gotten back to all of you, it's great to see you are all still checking the page and your support means the world so thank you times a billion! There are big changes in store for the site and my own personal life in what remains of this year so keep it locked here at Cape and Cowl for all the real superhero news! 

Much love, I will see you soon!

Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment